White Mountain Hearth - Rushmore Clean-Face Direct-Vent Fireplace, 36" TruFlame Technology, Multi-Function System includes Thermostat Variable Remote Control-NG/LP
Rushmore's TruFlame Technology ensures maximum flames and ember glow with minimum emissions.
An attractive clean-face design integrates the barrier screen flush with the fireplace front – allowing you to install tile, brick, or other non-combustible materials right up to the fireplace opening for a clean, organic installation. Or choose one of the optional decorative fronts, doors, or frames to tailor your new fireplace with the look that suits your décor.
A variety of liners are available to further customize the Rushmore– including Old World Stone, Rustic Brick, or reflective Black Porcelain. Choose between the two log sets– Traditional Charred or Driftwood. Add the available hand-forged andirons to complete the look.
- Dimensions: 51 1/2 H x 45 1/2 W x 22 1/2 D (see manual before framing)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Ceramic Glass: 28 3/8 H x 31 ¾ W
- Venting: 5 x 8 Top Vent Only
- 12-in min. rise before horizontal (with conventional venting)
- See Power Venting and conventional DV kits
- Propane - BTU Max/Min - 40,000/33,000
- Natural gas - BTU Max/Min - 40,000/26,000
- Fine Mesh Barrier
- Non-Combustible Board
- Multi-Function remote to control the Front and rear burner 6-step variable flame height Independent Rear burner on/off (70% turn down) Accent lighting on/off with 6-step dimming Optional Double Blower on/off with 6-speed settings
- TruFlame Technology Catalyst allows large flame, extensive ember bed, and clean burn