Empire White Mountain Hearth Elite Burner, 21/24-in., MV, 55,000 Btu
Tired of chopping wood and waiting on it to season just to burn it all in one night? Move on to a gas burner from Empire. Its durable construction and large flames are more than enough to keep your family satisfied. Use this burner with Pioneer or Kensington Forest log sets. This burner set includes a radiant log, 5/8" grate, embers, lava rock, flex line, and fittings.
- Size Options: 21 Inches, 24 Inches
- UL certified
- On/off switch
- 21/24" burner
- For natural gas only
- Requires Pioneer or Kensington Forest log sets
- Includes burner, radiant log, 5/8" grate, embers, lava rock, flex line, and fittings
- Maximum BTU Output: 65,000
- Min/Max Natural Gas Inlet Pressure: 5"/10.5" WC
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 26" W x 20" H x 16" D
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Valve Type: Millivolt (standing pilot)
Fireplace Size Requirements: The fireplace's Middle Width must be at least 26 Inches and the Depth must be at least 16 Inches for this gas log set to fit. You can calculate the middle width of your firebox by measuring the width (left to right) approximately halfway back in the firebox. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect size gas log set.
Please Note: This is the burner only. The log set must be purchased separately.