DuraVent - PelletVent 3" Inner Diameter Increaser 3" - 4" - 3PVL-X4
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent biofuel products such as corn, switch grass, cherry pits, soybeans, coffee husks, to name a few. Rate for continuous feed use flue temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
All PelletVent Pro components that come into contact with flue gases are built with an inner wall or corrosion resistant super-ferritic metal. PelletVent Pro is engineered with features for a durable, safe and aesthetical pleasing venting system. PelletVent Pro is a paten-pending system for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets, corn and other biofuels, or oil as fuel. As a result of Simpson DuraVent's cutting edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation. PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. This perfect fit and finish is made possible with a laser-welded inner and outer wall.
- Use to transition from 3" pipe to a 4" pipe.
- Not a decrease or a stove adapter.
Typical Installation(Refer this if required):
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
- The inner pipe diameter should match the outlet size of the appliance. For installations that require 4″ vent and the appliance has a 3″ outlet, use an Increaser Adapter 3″-4″.
- Check the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions to confirm which types of vent configurations are permitted (i.e. horizontal, vertical, chimney reline, etc.). Also, check for any venting restrictions such as maximum horizontal run, minimum and maximum vertical rise, maximum offset, etc.
- Be fire safe! Maintain the minimum clearances (air-space) between the vent pipe and nearby combustibles, as specified in the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions. Use proper support and bracing. Follow local building codes and have your venting system inspected.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.