DuraVent 6" - 16" Diameter Universal Condensate Drain
The DuraVent 6" - 16" Diameter Universal Condensate Drain is an expertly engineered solution designed to maximize heat exchange efficiency in condensing boilers. This drain allows for easy installation with a maximum diameter range of 6" to 16". It also features a corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum construction, ensuring longevity and reliability. Use to properly manage corrosive condensates common with high efficiency gas appliances. For best results, install close to the appliance. Can be used horizontally, vertically, or any angle in between. The top photo shows the 3”-5” diameters with 5/8” straight tube; the bottom photo shows 6”-16” diameters with a 1” IPS Fitting.
- Available Inner Diameter : "6" - "16"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- UL Listed: Yes
- Single Wall Construction
Typical Installation:(Refer this if required):-
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.