DuraVent 6"- 16" Diameter Storm Collar
The DuraVent 6"- 16" Diameter Storm Collar is an excellent choice for weatherproofing. It effectively protects any venting system from rain and snow while ensuring a safe connection to the outside wall of a building. The collar also ensures that air or combustion gases are expelled safely from any pipe system. Use to create a weather tight seal between the pipe and flashing.
- Available Inner Diameter : "6" - "16"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- UL Listed: Yes
Typical Installation:(Refer this if required):-
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.