DuraVent - 5" Diameter Duraliner, 12" - 48" Length Round Rigid Pipe
Use to reline masonry chimney with 0/0 clearance. Factoryinsulated. Twist-lock fittings and pre-drilled hole (one screw required). UL Listed for zero clearance between masonry and combustibles, plus zero clearance between liner and masonry. 304 stainless steel inner and aluminized steel outer. Note: to calculate the installed length of 5”, 6”, and 8” DuraLiner pipe subtract 1 ½” from each joint overlap of liner pipe sections.
- Available in 12" and 48" Length
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Wood/Oil/Coal, Gas, Pellet
- UL Listed: Yes
- Double Wall Construction
Typical Installation(Refer this if required)
Refer to our Typical Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation
- The inner pipe diameter should match the outlet size of the appliance.
- Check the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions for any venting restrictions.
- Be fire safe! Follow local building codes and have your venting system inspected.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.