DuraVent 5" - 17" Diameter Support Clamp
The DuraVent 5" - 17" Diameter Support Clamp is a venting component made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. It offers secure support for installations with a diameter between 5 and 17 inches. The clamp ensures a safe and secure connection for a long-lasting installation.
Use to support vertical and horizontal runs using threaded rod. Recommended every 10’ on vertical runs and every 6’ in horizontals. Use additional Support Clamps as needed.
- Available Inner Diameter : "5" - "17"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- UL Listed: Yes
- Single Wall Construction
Typical Installation:(Refer this if required):-
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.