DuraVent 4" x 5" to 8" x 9" Diameter Stepped Increaser-316
This DuraVent stepped increaser is designed for use with gas and wood burning appliances. Made from high-quality .316-alloy stainless steel, its total height is 8.5 inches and it contains a 4" x 5" to 8" x 9" diameter stepped increaser. The increaser is corrosion-resistant and provides a safe and reliable transition from four to eight inches.
- Available Inner Diameter : "4" - "8"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- UL Listed: Yes
- Double Wall Construction
Typical Installation:(Refer this if required):-
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.