DuraVent 4" x 3" & 5" x 4" Tapered Reducer - 316
The DuraVent 4" x 3" & 5" x 4" Tapered Reducer - 316 offers superior corrosion resistance and durability, thanks to its 316-grade stainless steel construction. It is designed as an ideal solution for adapting pipes of different sizes. The rigid design and superior craftsmanship ensure a secure connection for your venting system.
- Available Inner Diameter : "4" & "5"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- UL Listed: Yes
- Single Wall Construction
Typical Installation(Refer this if required):
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.