DuraVent 3" - 16" Diameter Double Wall Wall Thimble w/ AVL
DuraVent's 3" - 16" Diameter Double Wall Wall Thimble with Adapter Vent Liner provides a safe air passage between a combustible wall assembly and a vent connector to a chimney that has been approved for use in all fuel types. This double-wall construction ensures minimal clearances to combustible materials for long-lasting reliability.
Use for through-the-wall termination. Fits between standard wall studs. 3”-5” diameters accommodates wall thickness of 4 1⁄4” to 8 1⁄2”. 6”–16” diameters accommodate wall thickness of 5 3⁄4” to 11 1⁄2”. AVL pipe allows for adjustability in length variance. *Available in 316L Stainless Steel*
- Available Inner Diameter : "3" - "16"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- UL Listed: Yes
- Double Wall Construction
Typical Installation:(Refer this if required):-
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.