DuraVent 3" - 16" Diameter 88° Double Wall Elbow
This DuraVent 88° Double Wall Elbow provides an efficient and secure connection for your vent system. It is made of a stainless steel inner and galvanized steel outer constructed with zero clearance to combustibles. UL listed and made in sizes from 3" to 16" in diameter.
Use to transition from a vertical to a horizontal run. Facilitates a 2° pitch towards the condensate drain for good condensate management. *Available in 316L Stainless Steel*
- Available Inner Diameter : "3" - "16"
- Fuel Types Compatible With: Gas
- Elbow Angle: 88°
- Single Wall Construction
Typical Installation:(Refer this if required):-
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.