American Hearth - Boulevard Direct-Vent Linear Fireplace, See-Through 48" NG/LP
Boulevard Linear Fireplaces provide the perfect scale for today’s large spaces – from a spacious family room to a hotel lobby to an upscale restaurant. The Boulevard can be tailored to your décor, whether traditional or contemporary, and comes in a variety of sizes– 36-inch, 48-inch, 60-inch, and 72-inch single-sided, and 48-inch see-through. The new Boulevard 48 Direct-Vent See-Through fireplace features a true 48-inch viewing area, a fully recessed burner, and white LED underfloor lighting. This system installs in an interior wall to brighten adjoining rooms – or in an exterior wall with the optional stainless steel outdoor kit for a beautiful view, indoors and out. Customize the look with liners, logs, fronts, and decorative glass.
- Ceramic Glass: 13 x 48
- Venting: 5 x 8 Top Vent Only, 12-in min. rise before horizontal (with conventional venting) See Power Venting and conventional DV kits.
- Framing 51-3/4 H x 68 W x 19-1/2 D (indoor wall)
- Framing 51-3/4 H x 68 W x 21-1/4 D (outdoor wall) (see manual before framing)
- Multi-Function Remote to control burner and white LED accent lighting
- Ceramic Glass
- Barrier Screen
- Noncombustible Board for top (x2)
- Decorative Crushed Glass (8 sq.ft. required, Additional decorative media may be added as accent)
This fireplace installs as - Conventional See-Through on an interior wall. Requires finishing to the fireplace opening on both sides with plaster/tile/stone/brick - with or without decorative frames.
Indoor/Outdoor See-Through on an exterior wall. Requires finishing to the fireplace opening on the interior side with plaster/tile/stone/brick - with or without a decorative frame.Exterior wall requires special framing and the Exterior Decorative Front (DFED489SS) - see manuals for the fireplace and frame kit.