Quaking Aspen (Logs Only)
Chic White Birch + Alibaster Tones
The Story Behind the Stack
Once upon a time, the perfect set of Quaking Aspen timber was discovered in the backwoods of the Northern Arizona Forest by our trusty Log Hunters. This was a truly exciting find, as this stunning variety of tree is named after and known for the mesmerizing fluttering effect its delicate leaves create as they blow in the wind, giving it the appearance that the tree is “quaking” or “trembling”. Now you can enjoy the chic, alabaster charm of this stack from the comfort of your own hearth.
- Sizes: 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 60″
- Compatibility: 2 / 3 Burner Front View and See Through
- Installation: Vented, Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Configuration: Front View & See Through
- Craftsmanship: Individually Cast Logs Mixed with Ceramic Fiber, High Temperature Concrete, Stainless Steel Fiber mesh & Hand Painted
VENTED LOGS - All Logs manufactured by Grand Canyon Gas Logs are individually cast and hand painted to perfection. All logs are built with a high temperature concrete, ceramic refractory and stainless-steel fiber mesh. Logs installed indoors carry a lifetime warranty and logs that are installed outside carry a 5-year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.